Please take time to read through the following information – a further update will be posted on Thursday 2nd April containing more detailed information along with a parent survey to support our planning for Term 2.
Let’s recap where school is at for the remainder of Term 1.
Current Week – Monday 30th March to Friday 3rd April
- As advised by the Minister for Education and following public health advice, all schools have remained open this week.
- Currently, we have approximately ⅓ of our students remaining at school until the end of term, with ⅔ of our students staying at home – utilising the home learning packs.
- End of term dismissal – Friday 3rd April – 3.10pm.
Next Week – Monday 6th April to Thursday 9th April (Pupil Free Days)
- School holidays commence for students.
- During this week, staff will be on-site to set up learning programs for next term, see below.
- Current OSHC services will remain open. Please visit here for details.
Preparing for Term 2
As advised by the Minister for Education, and following public health advice, all schools will remain open and are expected to operate in Term 2.
However, the method for delivering learning programs for Term 2 will be vastly different from Term 1.
Regardless of whether students will be ‘learning at home’ or ‘learning at school’, the same mode of learning will be in place to support the continuity of teaching and learning.
We will provide more detail around what this will look like this in our next post on Thursday, which will also include a survey (required by the department) asking parents to indicate (anticipate) whether their child / children will be ‘learning at home’ or ‘learning at school’ for Term 2.
Thanks again for your patience and ongoing support.
Paul Luke – Principal